hello from berlin / germany

hello list
i just joined here this moment, i want to say hi to everyone, i'm a user from the ubuntu-berlin group.
if i may, here's already a question/observation:

i was brought here from the gnome project "art.gnome.org" which organizes the development of artwork for the gnome desktop.
is there a more appropiate list for me to join, if art.gnome.org is my target community?
if so, what is it's address and name?
if no, how come this lists name doesn't reflect it's purpose?