how to offer a background image for gnome-themes or gnome-backgrounds

Dear All,

I registrated to the mailing-list just before becuase I'd like to
offer one of my favourite photos (it was taken by me almost 4 years
ago) for the gnome-themes or gnome-backgrounds. This day I spent a lot
of time exploring the gnome backgrounds at
http://art.gnome.org/backgrounds and had something very communal
feeling, a kind of family atmosphere, somehow. It's so nice that
people can share their photos, ideas, and so on, from all the world.
I'd like to be one of them. Is it possible or there are so much
"applicant" that it's too difficult for the gnome-team?

Please inform me, what is the way to do it.

With the very best wishes:
Zsolt

Ps.: sorry for my poor English