Re: PURE's Use of Gnome Icon

unsubscribe
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 5:40 AM
Subject: Re: PURE's Use of Gnome Icon

El lun, 04-01-2010 a las 13:59 +0000, Stephen Jeapes escribió:
Hi,

I was looking on the PURE support website (http://support.pure.com/index.php) and the "step-by-step guides" icon looks to be either a copy or a derivative of the GNOME icon.
I can only see copyright notices on the website and nothing to indicate that the icon is GPL as would be required under the licences.

Am I correct in saying that this looks like a GPL violation? or does PURE have permission to use the icon?

Steve

No idea if they have permission but if they not, it's violation of the GPL, yes.

Regards
Sylvia