Guadec - help with brochure (urgent)

Hi all,

First of all, a happy 2010 for everyone, and my respect for your work for Gnome. A brief introduction, as I'm new here... My name is Sanne te Meerman, I've been involved with Open Source since I've graduated on the subject as a sociologist in 2003. I'm now hired to organize GUADEC 2010. My most important task in a nutshell is to make both companies and public administration pay the respect to Gnome/Guadec it deserves.... with an emphasis on Pay... (and not only respect! :-) ).

For this... I humbly ask for your assistance. We need somebody to help us make the sponsorbrochure look good. Due to unfortunate circumstances our local Gnome graphics designer won't be able to help... this is quite a problem as we are running late with the folder. Is there someone with experience who could do the job? We have modelled the brochure after the 2007 brochure. Please let me know so I can send you the contents that needs a make-over.

Kind regards,
Sanne te Meerman