art/design

Hi all,

Apache ALOIS is a new incubation project within Apache. For our homepage
we would like to have a brand consisting of a logo and a CSS. Since we
are all software geeks we think it would not be the best idea to do it
by ourselfes. On the other hand, we are short of money, as you might
guess. Do you know somebody who is willing to do a work like this for
free (which means for fun and reputation) or very low priced?

I know there is a plattform for this on Gnome itself. And that is
exactly what I am looking for! But since we are no project within Gnome,
I think I am not thought of placing a request there. Do you know of any
plattform which is more general?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Urs