Human Theme

Hi there,
I'm Mike,16 years old, from Germany and I don't use Ubuntu as long.
I updatet to Ubuntu 9.10 fiew days before.

So now my question.
I just like the old "Human"-Theme mor than the new.
It's the version 0.28.8, I think, that i like...

But how can i install this version on my computer?

I tried it, but it said, that i have a newer version allready installed.
So I de-installed the packages, that i thought that I have to.

Then i've installed the old one again and it worked, not good, but it worked..

The thing was,that in the Settings I've read "Windowmanager-Theme 'Human' is not installed."

-

So how would you install the "Human 0.28.8"-Theme ?

Thanks for your answer in advance..

Many greetings from Germany,
Mike
--
DSL-Preisknaller: DSL Komplettpakete von GMX schon für
16,99 Euro mtl.!* Hier klicken: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02