GNOME 3.0 roadmap status?

Dear artwork people!
I think we need to come up with a concrete GNOME 3.0 roadmap for the art side of things pretty soon. Would anyone like to have a meeting on IRC early next week, or is enough of us going to GUADEC that it might be better to chat about things face to face (with possible phone participation)? There is going to be a talk on the status of GNOME 3.0 at GUADEC on Monday the 6th [1], and Vincent Untz wanted to have our participation there. Therefore I think we're in a bit of a hurry to come up with something short but concrete in order to let the rest of the world know what we're up to.
Thoughts?

1. http://www.grancanariadesktopsummit.org/node/197
- Andreas