Re: available for help

On 07/06/2009 02:12 AM, Elena McKenzie wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'm Elena, a graphic designer based in Auckland. I'd be happy to help you out
with any graphic work you need, since I recently started my business.
Hi Elena!
I really like the illustrations on your blog and I believe we'll need some graphics for the new GNOME store on Zazzle [1] that we're going to kick off soon [2] with t-shirts, mugs and stuff like that. It would be cool to be able to do as cool stuff as Mozilla [3] (but with GNOME on it). I guess a lot of the discussion regarding that will happen on the marketing list [4], so you might subscribe to that one as well if you're interested.

Other than that, I think we're going to need some help with some website layouts and stuff further down the road. I know Paul Culter [5] asked if we would have the resources to put together 3-4 smaller websites during this fall (and my answer was, "eek, yeah, if we're lucky and get lots of new people with lots of time on their hands who want to help out..." :) ).

1. http://www.zazzle.com/gnome
2. http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/TwoPointTwentyseven
3. http://communitystore.mozilla.org/gallery/featured