Tango Icons for Wine

Hi All,

I've been working on the graphics in Wine for the past few months; I've
been working on upgrading the base icon set to a set which is Tango
compliant.

You can see the work here: http://www.airwebreathe.org.uk/wine-icon/

I'm almost ready to merge, but I need to speak to you guys first,
because some of the icons in the set have been acquired from Gnome.
There are 3 in total

oic_bang.ico - from dialog-warning.svg
taskmgr - from utilities-system-monitor.svg
winemine - from gnome-mines.svg

Would some of you just be able to help me confirm the original authors
of these icons, and help me see how possible it will be to relicense
them from Gnome's GPL to Wine's LGPL.

Thanks for your help
Joel