Re: Universal Access icon

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 5:10 AM, Jakub Steiner <jimmac gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
>
>> If you're happy about this we can put it in gnome-icon-theme today (if it's
>> ok with jimmac).
>
> Hey Andreas.
>
> Sure thing, it's dandy.

Thanks, looks very nice indeed. One thing we still need to figure out
is the size of it.
Currently it still gets cut off in the panel on the login screen.
Possible fixes would be to
make the panel have a suitable minimal hight to prevent this from
happening, add a smaller version of the icon, or force the status icon
to scale it down.

Apart from that, the only small missing piece now is the keyboard
icon, preferences-desktop-keyboard. If we can get that added, things
will look perfect.