Icon Library... feedback welcome

Hi,

In my spare time I've been learning python and working on a little app called Icon Library.

Main features:

1) A Gui largely inspired by Banshee... you can browse by context and filter by word

2) You can manually select themes for viewing (useful for icon themes not in the default search dirs). http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.joseph.mcgowan/IconLibrary#5257576834586235490

2) A basic Icon-set editor has been added. To open the editor right click on an icon-set in the list view and select 'Icon set properties'. It works well in most cases but it definitely needs testing. Moreover, I would welcome some usability suggestions on what would be the most natural way to edit icon sets. http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.joseph.mcgowan/IconLibrary#5257576838453371282

3) You can jump to the 'target' icon set in the list view when the selected icon set is a symlink http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.joseph.mcgowan/IconLibrary#5257578937428801058

4) You can change the background color to easily see how icons will look against a number of different background colors. I plan on enabling custom background colors when time allows.

I welcome any help, and feedback, and definitely contact me when you (inevitably) find bugs.

You can download the tar.gz here:
http://code.launchpad.net/icon-library/trunk/alpha1/+download/icon-library-16102008.tar.gz

I look forward to your comments.

Regards,