GNOME 2.24 Wallpaper Contest

Hi guys, in #gnome-art there was a common topic during those months:
we should ship new fresh wallpapers :)

The main problem is that neither me nor andreasn and other guys have the
time to provide those new walls, since we are already working on other
modules and tasks. We can tweak something, maybe, but starting a
full-work for a big set should be complicated.

That's why I've opened (but not published on planet gnome, I won't do it
now) a wallpaper contest website: http://www.cimitan.com/contest

Basically it is structured in that way:
0) Anyone can upload a wallpaper, without registration, so people are
encouraged to upload.
1) Email, title, author, images are required fields, maybe I'll add
CAPTCHA (to avoid spam and to have useful informations).
2) Wallpapers must be released under free license, that we will chose in
the end of the contest.
3) Wallpapers are NOT visible to the public, this is to avoid rants like
*which should be the winner*, *this one was better*... etc etc...
4) Only administrators can register users, and users can obviusly browse
all submissions/wallpapers trough a gallery like AGO and trough a
listview.
5) If you want I can add a rating module to all the wallpapers, to
highlight our impressions.
6) If you want I can add a comment module to all the wallpapers, to help
our discussions.
7) We should write a simple guideline, like "Nature and
Abstract/Minimalist Wallpapers", not sexy girls (even if we might want
to see some babes :D ).
8) I think that July could be a good date for stopping the uploads, then
we will chose the favourites and tweak if tweak is necessary.
9) Add your thoughts here...

If you want an account, to browse the submissions and see the structure
of the website, just ask me and you will (if you're a gnome member
obviusly) receive your account details.

Cheers
--
Andrea "Cimi" Cimitan - <andrea cimitan gmail com>
Website: http://www.cimitan.com