Interest in face-to-face artist meeting some time this spring?

Dear artists.
Inspired by the upcoming gtk-meeting, I thought it would be nice to have a face-to-face meeting with gnome-artists. As freeze for 2.22 is in about a week, planning for that is kind of out of the question, but the 2.24 release would be a good target to get some spiffy stuff into. In addition to this it would always be nice to design some potential t-shirt designs to sell etc.

Would anyone be interested in this? Foundation could hopefully give us some funding for it. I don't have any strong opinions on time and place, but one idea would be to arrange this at the Libre Graphics Conference in May.
- Andreas