Re: battery-low and battery-caution icons don't respect fd.o naming spec

As the name suggests, I think that "caution" would be used when the
battery is bellow 10% or less, meaning that the user needs urgently to
do something if he/she still wants to keep using the computer.

Change the icon naming spec seems to be a better option to me.