Art Meeting August 10th

Hello,

This is a reminder for the first monthly GNOME Art meeting. Which will
be held on Sunday August 10th at 17:00 UTC in #gnome-art on
irc.gnome.org.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Meetings

Time
====

The time of the next meeting will be Sunday August 10th at 17:00 UTC. I
hope that this works well for most people as I did not get much feedback
about this.

One of the points on the agenda is to discuss the time and date of the
future meetings. Please drop me a note if you cannot make it to the next
meeting, but would like to attend on a regular basis.

Goals
=====

The goal of the monthly meeting is to facilitate the communication and
the development of GNOME related Artwork. During the meeting current
issues and the latest developments can be easily discussed and decisions
can be made. It will hopefully also become a point for new developers to
join and get accustomed to GNOME and GNOME Art development.

Agenda
======

      * News/Latest developments
      * Date and time of the next meeting
      * End of the wallpaper contest
      * Hackfest

Feel free to add new topics to the agenda by replying to this e-mail or
adding them to the Wiki page.

Minutes of the meeting will be posted to the tango-artists and
gnome-themes-list mailing lists.

I hope to see you next week!

Benjamin