Re: Little "regression" in new Clearlooks

On Fri, 2007-07-09 at 22:20 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> The new Clearlooks (a.k.a. Gummy) introduces a little "regression" in
> GNOME.
>
> Well, honestly it's only in Evolution, but its "New" button in toolbar
> is flat while all others have the usual toolbar button gradient. You can
> see it in 2.20 release notes shots.
>
> This bad behavior should depend on Evolution sub-optimal code (die
> libbonoboui, die!), but could we add some gtkrc trick to override it?

Nope, there is none. Or at least any workaround would also require
modifications to evolution. Dunno when it changed, but in the past
evolution had always drawn a button, not only on prelight (so they are
closer at the toolbutton behavior now). However if evolution was still
drawing something I would suggest just showing a normal button (which
would "just" have broken corners). But that cannot be done currently.

Benjamin