Re: GTK themes

Hi,

Maybe you are trying to set diferent stiles to your own classes..

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Tutorials/GtkThemes

at the end of the document apears a way to set styles to wour own classes
.. adding in the gtkrc a line like this:

widget "my-app.my-button" style "my-app button fix"

but i have tried many times and it was imposible to me..