New sounds for Gnome

Hi,

I've been contacted by Thomas Wood a few months ago for creating a new
default sound theme for Gnome. (I can't find his email adress)
The sound pack I created is available on Gnome-Look and is much appreciated :
 http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Cleanus?content=61245

The Kde pack contains more sounds because I created this for KDE (I'm
a kde user)

It could be a good thing to update the current Gnome sounds which are
not bad but very usuals.
If some sounds are missing in Cleanus, I can create on demand.

Best regards.
Martyn