artists meeting at guadec

Hi all!
Thomas Wood suggested that it would be nice to have a artist meeting/bof during GUADEC. There are a bunch of us going there, and I think it would be a great opportunity to discuss artwork-related stuff in GNOME and to get to know each other in person (I totally missed mizmo last year for example). It would also be a good time for new artists to get introduced.
With some luck we might even manage to create new, default gdm graphics. ;)
If there is some interest in this, we'll figure out a good time. I'll bring some snacks!
- Andreas