Old style icons in Control Center

The following items in new control center shell (default GNOME Desktop
installation, no extra stuff) have an old style icon:

     A. Hardware -> Screen Resolution
     B. Hardware -> Sound
     C. Look & Feel --> Menus and Toolbars
     D. Personal --> A T Prefs
     E. Personal --> Keyboard A11y
     F. System --> Lockdown editor[1]
     G. System --> Preferred Applications
     H. System --> User Profile Editor[2]
     I. Other --> Multimedia System Selector
     J. Other --> Sessions[3]

Icons defined in Icon Naming spec that could be useful are

      * preferences-desktop-accessibility --> D
      * preferences-desktop-multimedia --> I
      * audio-card --> B

We could also use (while the first is yet used for other keyboard
related capplets)

      * preferences-desktop-keyboard --> E
      * video-display --> A

If I'm right, other icons should use the same name of the executable
file and should be installed by it's own module.

I'll open relevant bugs in the next days, by now there are:
[1] http://bugs.gnome.org/396178
[2] http://bugs.gnome.org/396180
[3] http://bugs.gnome.org/396181