Re: Missing icons for Devices context

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 15:28 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> I've just opened some bugs on bugzilla tracking missing icons in
> gnome-icon-theme related to Devices context (from Icon Naming Spec).
>
> Bugs are collected under http://bugs.gnome.org/409607
>
> Missing icons are:
>         409608 audio-card
>         409612 camera-video
>         409615 input-gaming
>         409619 network-wired (only 32 and SVG)
>         409619 network-wireless (only 32 and SVG)
>
> In the next days/weeks I'll do the same for other categories. It's OK?

I would rather you not. The specification is not yet 1.0. All of the
icons in the spec may not necessarily make sense to have. And there are
definitely icons that should be in the spec, and aren't. There are also
plenty of icons in tango-icon-theme or that are listed in the mapping in
icon-naming-utils, that should not be part of the spec.

> @Rodney
> No devices/scanner named icon defined in Icon Naming Spec. Isn't it
> useful and generic?

This is true for several other icons as well.

-- dobey