Re: GTK+ Theming improvements

2007/8/30, Milosz Derezynski <internalerror gmail com>:
The point about spatial awareness hit it right on the spot really;
just as a throw in, i think something like this here should (should as
in, it should be a goal to make it possible) doable:

http://futurepast.free.fr/buttonbox.png

That would actually rock for the native Mac OS X theme (we need a theme for the ongoing port though), since the tabs  used in cocoa  behave exactly like that. It would allow to improve the highlight for multiple selections as well. Do we need to break Gtk to achieve this?

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz