Re: New icons to commit for HighContrast-SVG

On 17 Oct 2006, at 11:40, Lapo Calamandrei wrote:

Very nice Luca!

Probably the video camera is not so obvious, the rest is good.

Yeah, the video camera is a bit too detailed I think. How about a side-on view of a more old-fashioned film/cine camera?

I'm not sure about the Themes icon either. (Actually I'm quite happy with the existing "theatrical masks" icon for that.)

The others look fine to me, though. The flash media icon perhaps isn't immediately obvious if you don't know what flash media look like, but I guess you're unlikely to see this icon unless you do.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team