Re: scaled icons

No icon theme provides icons in a size of 20x20 though. And only 6 of
the icons that are built-in to GTK+ itself, are provided in that size.
I think we'd be better off to standardize on what sizes to use for icons
in the UI in some cross-desktop manner, than to keep GTK+ using 20 px
icons, or requiring gtk+ themes to specify the sizes, because GTK+ has
been using 20px icons since $diety knows when, and to minimize the
number of different sizes specified internally by GTK+. The more sizes
we use, the more work it is for everyone, and the more likely it is,
that the user's experience will degrade due to lack of support for the
odd sizes.

-- dobey