Re: Application specific HC icons how?

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
As I recently did some icons for last-exit [1], I thought I might as well fix HC icons for the specific actions as well. Following Rodney's advice [2], these should be installed in (${prefix}/share/last-exit/icons/hicolor/<size>/actions) In order to do this for HC, should I just install these in (${prefix}/share/last-exit/icons/HighContrast/<size>/actions) or is it HighContrast-SVG these days?