Re: Base color for OK/APPLY stock icons

On 18 Nov 2005, at 15:18, Luca Ferretti wrote:

But, what about colors?

Personally, I would avoid colours in button icons as much as possible, and probably just make them all the same, muted colour (as long as we're still using them on buttons at all, which a lot of people don't like anyway). Green and red don't universally mean "good and bad" anyway, and the not insignificant percentage of red/ green colour-blind males in our user population probably wouldn't thank you either :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team