Re: [Fwd: gnome-themes branched for 2.10]

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 17:50 +0100, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 16:00 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > >
> > Now that this is branched, would it be a good time to try putting
> > Industrial in?
> Considering that there is no separate Industrial icon theme anymore as per earlier mail,
> I am not sure if I consider the metacity and gtk theme exciting enough
> on their own to warrant an extra entry in the default gnome-themes-
> manager.

There is an icon theme. It's just called "gnome-icon-theme" now. And the
gtk+ theme is in gtk-engines anyway. The metacity and metatheme bit is
all that would be in gnome-themes. Possibly also a de-branded GDM theme.
There's plenty of crap we should clean out of the default themes
install, to make room for industrial, if that's the case. Smokey Blue
and the like come to mind. :)

-- dobey