Re: Base color for OK/APPLY stock icons

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 15:15 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:

> What about something like this for CANCEL? I've to admit: I used Tango palette.

Hard to tell out of context (and I don't have Tango installed to try it
out)... looks reasonable, although one possible issue with grey is that
it might make the button look disabled.  But that all depends on the
other colours around it really (particularly the icon colours of any
other buttons in the same dialog).

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group