Re: gnome-fs-home icon at multiple size

Il lun, 2004-09-13 alle 18:56, Rodney Dawes ha scritto:
> Some of these look lighter than others.

Dunno. I believe that I did apply the same transparency value to the
level whit house outlet, except the 24x24 that . I'll check it better.

> And why would there be a 36x36
> version? Shouldn't it be 32x32?

Currently we lack a 32x32 version of gnome-fs-directory icon :-( As well
as a 16x16. This is due nautilus zoom levels: 25%, 50%, 75% of 48x48 are
12x12, 24x24 and 36x36 respectively.

Maybe I'll make them later.

>  The Home icon also doesn't look
> correctly proportionate at the different sizes to me.

This could be true. Of course in the 24x24 version Home is larger and
less transparent then others (proportionally) to make it
distinguishable.

> The shadows also
> don't seem to match properly. I recall seeing some anomalies when
> looking at the icons in firefox, but I don't seem to see them now.

I didn't add any shadow. Shadows come from gnome-fs-directory

> I also don't think the 36x36 version you sent is square. It seems to
> be disproportionate when scaled down for the evo expander button thumb.

It's 36x36, but you are right, evo expande shows it a little "odd".

Let me a couple of days and I'll try to fix those issue.ù

Thanks.