Re: gnome-fs-home icon at multiple size

Some of these look lighter than others. And why would there be a 36x36
version? Shouldn't it be 32x32?  The Home icon also doesn't look
correctly proportionate at the different sizes to me. The shadows also
don't seem to match properly. I recall seeing some anomalies when
looking at the icons in firefox, but I don't seem to see them now.
I also don't think the 36x36 version you sent is square. It seems to
be disproportionate when scaled down for the evo expander button thumb.

-- dobey