Re: gnome-backgrounds module created

Perhaps it would be better to standardize on what size images go in the
module, rather than having multiple sizes for multiple resolutions. It's
better to use images that scale nicely, and have only 1280x1024 or
1600x1200 images, rather than having a 120MB tarball of images of all
different sizes, especially since they will scale optimally with 4:3
displays. It might be worthwhile to have a 16:9 directory also, for all
the l33t people with widescreen displays.

As per jimmac's comments, it would be nice to have the tiles be
translucent png images also, so that we only govern the texture, and not
the colors.

-- dobey