Re: new metacity theme to replace Nuvola

Hi Lapo,
If you would be willing to work with David on improving the coverage of
Nuvola that would be great! I just got a mail from David saying he would
work on missing icons based on a list he got, I assume that list was
from you then :)

Anyway David said he might want the window decoration buttons to be a
little smaller. Personally I like them big like they are now, but I am
willing to be convinced otherwise.

I as you guys provide new icons I will keep the pressure on the app
developers to actually support stock icons properly. There are for some
reason many apps that don't seem to stock icon theme properly. Evolution
being one.

Christian