Re: new metacity theme to replace Nuvola

Hi Christian,

you can include it and rename it as Nuvola is you like.
It is ok for for you if I work with David Vignoni to fix remaining
issues with Nuvola icon theme (broken svg, missing icons and so on)?
I'm working on the "metacity side" of other themes too, I'll send my
work to the list as soon as I have something usable.

Ciao
Lapo