GNOME 2.4 default theme proposal

Disclaimer: it's totally unfinished[1], it needs more love and you need
Industrial[1] to see it, so please look only the general appearance and
feeling.

Note that there is a suggested bg, but theme manager can't handle it, so
you have to do manually.

IMHO this look if simple and cool.

Any suggestion, help, someone that can write a new engine or knows all
gtkrc internals?

[1] i.e. I've to change GtkList color from white/gray to white/blue, or
find a way to use the same color in toolbar and menubar

[2] I use it 'cause it's the more fresh theme engine and on FootNotes
it's the most voted. But it has some troubles, IMHO: 'shadow' around
buttons breaks alignment in HIGfied dialogs, rounded scrollbars are
ugly.. Or, probably, I've to learn more about gtk themes and this
engine.
--
Think bigger

			My uncle