Re: Epihpany icon improvement

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 12:18, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Luca said:
> > Besides mozilla is a 'web suite': following HIG we should have
> >
> > Internet+
> >         +-Mozilla+
>
> Oh dear, this looks very bad to me; we have "generic" items (or at least
> items that *ought* to be generic) underneath an application-specific
> menu heading!
>
> I don't think we should ever make an application-specific submenu under
> applications, that seems like a bad idea.

HIG 25,17 The path of .... ermmhh.. sorry...

"For application suites that wrap a number of smaller sub-applications
into a single window, such as Evolution or OpenOffice.org, add a menu
item for each sub-application. For example, the mail, calendar, and
tasklist in Evolution should each have their own menu item."

So I was wrong. Reading example 2.5 we should have

Internet+

        +-Mozilla Web Browser

        +-Mozilla Mail

        +-Mozilla Composer