Re: stock icon structure

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 18:28, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 17:56, Luca Ferretti wrote:

> >       * stock icons[1] in g-i-t? what about stock icons in GTK+ and
> >         libgnomeui?
>
> Yeah, those should be brought in as well. Good point.

.../stock/interface/  ?
.../stock/programs/ ?

simply ../stock/gtk and .../stock/libgnomeui ?

BTW and OT: merge them in GTK+ sources?

> >       * Or do you mean in the next future we have some way to manage
> >         stock icons simply put the proper image in the proper directory?
>
> That's my wet dream. I hope gtk will drop the obscure gtkrc mapping of
> icons.

I should read something about it in future (next version?) GTK+, but I
can't remember where...

> > Resuming: can you explain reasons of this action?
>
> Share icons among gnome projects. No sense to have Abiword, Gnumeric and
> OOo have copies of the same artwork.

OOo a gnome project? This is a BIG wet dream ;-) For everybody.

--
Think bigger

			My uncle