Re: [PROPOSAL] gnome-fs-regular

I would agree that having all icon canvas sizes consistent is a good
idea, but I think the aspect ratio of the actual picture should remain
the same as it is. The proposed icon seems too square for a sheet of
paper, especially since the tray holes have been removed. After all,
even the folder icon doesn't actually use up all the whole canvas.