Re: usb disk icon

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 22:38, Rodney Dawes wrote:

> all. :) Having the latest icon and  the USB cable, would probably be ok
> for an external USB Hard Disk.

In fact I was talking about, maybe not clearly enough, about those
keychain usb drives :-)
I want something that is visually different from hard disk icon, since
it is external usb thingy. Well, I guess problem is that even those
keychain usb drives differ (spelling?) in design, and they come in all
shapes and sizes.

>icon in the latest version of >gnome-icon-theme doesn't look like that
>at all. :)

Damn, I'm going to download it now, with my trusty 33.6 modem :-)

Nikola