Gnome 1.4

Hi,

I have installed Gnome 1.4 which uses GTK+ 1.2 and all the 1.2.x themes I have (re-)installed from my former Gnome 1.2 don't work anymore: especially it seems that pixmaps are not displayed correctly. All I see is about always the same default GTK theme with wierd colors even when deleting my ~/.themes folder and reinstalling each theme. Any idea how to fix that? Are the 1.2.x themes not compatible with Gnome 1.4?

Thank you in advance for your answer...

Regards, Gérald.