GTK+ 2.0, Themes Query

 Hi,

 I was just browsing through the gtkrc.h header for file for GTK+ 2.0
 and noticed some new token definitions for gtkrc theme file elements.

 Can anyone help me in explaining what these new tokens relate to
 and if there is an example or how they are used within a gtkrc file ?

 New Tokens :

   GTK_RC_TOKEN_XTHICKNESS,
   GTK_RC_TOKEN_YTHICKNESS,
   GTK_RC_TOKEN_FONT_NAME,
   GTK_RC_TOKEN_THEME,
   GTK_RC_TOKEN_IM_MODULE_PATH,
   GTK_RC_TOKEN_IM_MODULE_FILE,
   GTK_RC_TOKEN_STOCK,
   GTK_RC_TOKEN_LTR,
   GTK_RC_TOKEN_RTL,

 Thanks

 Matt

--
        __.--'\     \.__./     /'--.__
    _.-'       '.__.'    '.__.'       '-._
  .'       Matt Keenan (mattman)          '.
 /       Sun Microsystems Ireland           \
|                                            |
|   E-Mail : Matt Keenan Sun Com             |
|            mattman iol ie                  |
|                                            |
|    MattMan's Home Page, Go Jaguars !!!     |
|         http://www.iol.ie/~mattman         |
|                                            |
|  Irish Fantasy League Of American Football |
|           http://www.iflaf.com             |
|        Happy Hookers Golf Society          |
|   http://www.iol.ie/~mattman/golf/hhgs.htm |
|   Phone  : +353 1 8199251, Sun Ext : 19251 |
                      ''