Re: Problems viewing Themes

What theme is it? If it is a theme engine it will need to be compiled,
but it is worth while because it is much faster than pixmap themes.
Check the theme's directory and see if the directory structure is like a
regular theme or like a theme engine.

a regular theme will have:
theme/README.html
theme/gtk/gtkrc
and maybe theme/gtk/*.{png,xpm}

a theme engine would have:
theme/configure or theme/Makefile and some other files and directories

--
Ivan Jager