Re: Cancelling logic bug

I'm getting a 404 on that link, does it work for you?

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 at 01:26 Joaquim Rocha <jrocha endlessm com> wrote:
Hi Robert,

Maybe that's already fixed by a branch I have pushed to Gitlab a couple of weeks ago (but I haven't had time to address Richard's comments).
I am off today but tomorrow maybe I can update that.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/hughsie/gnome-software/merge_requests/1

Cheers,

Joaquim Rocha  |  Endless