Re: Importance of setting match_value when returning search results

On 2 May 2017 at 09:08, Joaquim Rocha <jrocha endlessm com> wrote:
Is the idea that we simply limit the number of apps to 50? Or should it e.g.
refine the next 50 apps in the background in order to load them on a page
index change or scroll to load?

I don't think we want to be too clever here -- if we return the first
few pages of results the user is going to have to add a more specific
search word. Think like google -- do you ever look at page 4 of search
results, or just add more search words and click stuff only on page 1?

Richard