Re: Switching to the meson buildsystem

\o/

I just converted Simple Scan to Meson too. If you find the "do things from a build directory" weird like me, alternatively you can run:

$ meson --prefix=$PWD/install build/
$ ninja -C build/ all install
$ XDG_DATA_DIRS=install/share/:$XDG_DATA_DIRS ./install/bin/gnome-software

(Note on Ubuntu it's ninja, not ninja-build)