Re: Cleaning up gnome-software git a bit

Thanks, nuked :)

On 2016-12-14 03:08 AM, Richard Hughes wrote:
Hi all,

The following branches have not had much activity for the last few
months:

origin/wip/attente/reviews origin/wip/iainl/ubuntu-xenial
origin/wip/jrocha/abstract-app-tiles
origin/wip/jrocha/add-manage-updates-setting
origin/wip/jrocha/allow-updates-setting
origin/wip/jrocha/fix-screenshots
origin/wip/jrocha/fix-updates-list
origin/wip/jrocha/flatpak-appstream-fixes
origin/wip/jrocha/flatpak-user-and-system
origin/wip/jrocha/reference-category
origin/wip/jrocha/updates-monitor-with-allow-updates
origin/wip/kalev/extensions origin/wip/kalev/gnome-3-22-prep
origin/wip/kalev/list-model origin/wip/rancell/3-20-enhancements
origin/wip/rancell/apt origin/wip/rancell/install-remove-auth
origin/wip/rancell/paid origin/wip/rancell/reviews
origin/wip/rancell/reviews-3-18 origin/wip/rancell/snapauth
origin/wip/rancell/snapd-glib origin/wip/rancell/snaps
origin/wip/rancell/ubuntu-provenance
origin/wip/rancell/ubuntu-xenial-rebase
origin/wip/rancell/ubuntuone origin/wip/ubuntu
origin/wip/ubuntu-changes origin/wip/ubuntu-xenial
origin/wip/ubuntu-zesty origin/wip/william/cherry-pick
origin/wip/william/cherry-pick-3 origin/wip/william/cherry-pick-4
origin/wip/william/request-refresh

Are there any branches that can be deleted? I've got no problem
with keeping branches that are actually useful, but there appear to
be quite a few abandoned temp branches that we can cleanup. If
there are any branches that need rebasing against master and
reviewed now is the time in the cycle to do it :)

As a reminder, you can delete a remote branch using something like
git push origin :the-branch-name or if you want I can delete them
for you if email is easier.

Thanks!

Richard.