[INTRODUCTION] Harish Fulara

Hi all,

I am Harish Fulara, a final year undergraduate student at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi, India. I am majoring in Computer Science.

My wiki name is HarishFulara07. You guys can ping me on #pitivi on freenode - my IRC nick is HarishFulara07.

This summer I will be working on enhancing the experience of Pitivi users by polishing the UI of Pitivi under the mentorship of Alexandru Băluț. You can find more about my project here.

You can check my blog [2] to get updates on progress and developments in the project. I have already blogged about how I got drawn into GSoC 2018 (link), my journey with GNOME (Pitivi) so far (link), and how i got selected in GSoC 2018 (link).

I am looking forward to an amazing code filled summer and meeting you all in GUADEC 2018 in Almeria, Spain. Cheers!!!

[1] GNOME Wiki - https://wiki.gnome.org/HarishFulara07
[2] Blog - https://harishfulara07.wordpress.com/blog/
[3] GSoC 2018 Project - https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2018/Projects/HarishFulara07_PitiviUIPolishing

Harish Fulara