Introduction mail: Eisha Chen-yen-su

Hello everyone!

My name is Eisha Chen-yen-su, I am in third year of computer science
"licence" (French bachelor's degree). I have been using programming
languages like C, Python and Java for several years now. I learned
Rust over a year ago. I have also used GNOME (on Fedora) for several
years now.

My wiki name is EishaChen-yen-su.

I have started to blog for several weeks now at this address where you
can find all the details of what I am doing for GSoC
https://eishagsoc.wordpress.com/

And you can find my project's wiki page here
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2018/Projects//EishaChenyensu_Fractal

I am really excited to become a GNOME contributor with GSoC,
especially after having met all the nice people at the Fractal
Hackfest that seem to represent a good idea of the welcoming GNOME
community! And I am looking forward to come to GUADEC :)

Eisha Chen-yen-su