Are you planning to attend GUADEC this year?

Hi everyone,

We are planning activities for newcomers and interns during GUADEC,
and for that, we would like to have an estimation of how many of you
are attending the conference.

Please, reply to this email in private if you are going to be at
GUADEC this year!

Don't forget to register at https://registration.guadec.org/. Interns
traditionally volunteer at GUADEC as a way to get even more involved
with the community and support the local organizers. The volunteer
tasks include helping at the info desk, chairing sessions, helping
record the talks on video, photography, etc... Any time given to
volunteering is much appreciated!

If you cannot make it this year, we hope to see you next year or in
other conferences with fellow GNOMies.

Regards,
GNOME GSoC Admins