GSoC 17

Hello

My name is Abhijith PA (bhe). I enrolled for GSoC17 . Currently I am
pursuing my Post Graduate course - MCA (Master of Computer Application).
I want to spend my summer time porting evolution to gpgme as apart of
GSoC17.

I am a Debian Maintainer ( which means, a semi official member of
Debian Project, :D )
<https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=abhijith openmailbox org>.
I am familiar with C, python, a little ruby and shell.

github id: github.com/bh-e
gitlab :D : https://git.fosscommunity.in/bhe    / https://gitlab.com/bhe

Thank you
--
Abhijith PA                             abhijith openmailbox org
                                        http://brainshark.ml

4096R/ED9C28EF:EF13 EA26 A698 FF35 FD7C 902E 863D 4DF2 ED9C 28EF