Remember to do a blog post every two weeks!

Hello GSoC students,

As we mentioned in the welcome email, an important part of free software contribution is to make your work visible and getting to be known in the community. For this pourpose, and for us to be able to follow your progress for evaluations, we require to do a blog post every two weeks and to make sure you are added in planet.gnome.org.
This email is just a reminder for all of you to follow this, as this is part of the evaluation coming up soon.

We hope the program is being joyful and a good learning experience so far, If not, or you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us for any question/feedback/uncomfortability at soc-admins gnome org :)

Best,
GNOME GSoC admins